Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by or associated with Great World Exhibitions:
- No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted by Great World Exhibitions. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
- Prizes are collectable as directed by Great World Exhibitions and if not claimed within 14 days will expire.
- Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
- By participating in a competition hosted by Great World Exhibitions, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by Great World Exhibitions internet terms & conditions.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.